Today Picture
MSC product delivery up 12 percent last year


Mobarakeh Steel Company (MSC) delivered as much as 7,032,705 tons of various products to local and foreign markets in the 12 months to March 20, 2018, up 12 percent over the previous year.
Mahmoud Akbari, manager of the Sales and Marketing Department of the company, said in the 12-month period, thanks to a spike in local demand, exports were lowered by 17 percent. Some 82 percent of MSC products was shipped to local markets and the remaining 18 percent to markets overseas.
He went on to say that last year 5,740,554 tons of various products was sold on the domestic market, up 22 percent over the year before. “In the same period, the volume of orders the company received was up 12 percent (7.207 million tons), while the volume of products transported on tracks increased 6 percent and stood at 1.129 million tons.”
As for the qualitative improvement of MSC products, Akbari said surveys conducted at the end of last year suggested customer satisfaction with MSC products was up 2 percent over the year before, an indication that the efforts of MSC management and staff to produce and offer quality products that meet customer demands have been successful.   


Full name :
Email :
* Comment Text :
 

home print send to friend text version minimize font size maximize font size downoad
5.5/10 (Votes 10 People )